This course is designed for senior management staff and section heads who would like to give powerful and effective presentations to communicate information and present their ideas more clearly, confidently, correctly and persuasively in English.
- Structure, organize and deliver a highly professional presentation, talk or briefing
- Engage your audience and speak with greater presence and confidence in public
- Use your voice and body language effectively to communicate their message
- Produce and use a range of appropriate visual media to support their message
- Speak powerfully and persuasively, with fewer words and maximum impact
- Confidently invite and handle questions and tough objections from the audience
- Preparing for success – analyzing your target audience and purpose
- Welcoming your audience and introducing yourself and your talk
- Effective opening techniques to gain audience attention and arouse interest
- Signposting techniques to guide your audience through your talk
- Creating effective visuals – guidelines for producing PowerPoint slides
- Introducing and presenting visuals, and highlighting key points
- Presenting charts and statistics with supporting reasons / anticipated results
- Concluding a presentation, summarizing and making recommendations
- Inviting and handling questions, and dealing with difficult questions
This course is lively and interactive with engaging activities and plenty of opportunities to practise and develop your presentation skills through video‐recorded practice and feedback.
Meet The Trainer
Antony is originally from the UK and has been living and working in Hong Kong for the past 25 years.
He is a qualified native English teacher and specialises in Business English training. Over the years, Antony has designed and conducted over 1,000 Business English courses for a wide range of companies and organizations across Europe, The Middle East and Asia.
Clients include The United States Consulate General, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, Hong Kong Housing Society, Knight Frank, The Hong Kong Tourism Board, Wynn Macau, MGM Grand, StarWorld Hotel, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, Fed-Ex Express, Siemens, and many more.